Friday, May 4, 2012

An Introduction

Greetings and salutations.  My name is Mitchell and this - this wonderful mixture of purple, black, and scantily clad young men - is my blog.  Although it is somewhat subtle, the focus of this blog will be erotic fiction with themes of ballbusting.  In this short introduction, I will share with you, my beautiful readers, what I plan to do with the space Blogger has allotted me and what you can do to help!

With any luck, I'll have a new erotic work of fiction posted every week.  These stories will either be written by me, submitted by fans, or found in various places around the internet by yours truly.  I also hope to, from time to time, post pictures and videos of cute young men getting their nuts crunched. 

Now, of course, the term "ballbusting" is a bit ambiguous as it can change from blog to blog or website to website, so let me give you the rundown of how I see things.  Personally, I love the more explicit stuff.  While it's arousing to see a lad get hit in his lower potatoes, or read a story where two hunks beat the hell out of each other's walnuts, I like to read a good castration fic.  I understand that this isn't everybody's cup of tea, so I'll try to post mixed stories - some hardcore ones including testicular rupture and castration; and some softcore ones including sac tapping and the like. 

So, what can you - the reader - do to assist little ol' me? Well, it's quite simple. First, comments and feedback are essential. Tell me what you like and what you don't and I'll make changes accordingly. Also, as I said, I'll be taking and sharing fan submissions, so if you've got a story that you'd like to see on the blog, send it to my e-mail and I'll review it. If I like what I see, you can bet your balls it'll be posted for all to see. Lastly, I'll be hosting polls from time to time to get a feel of what people what to see and read. If there's a poll on the sidebar, RESPOND. It won't submit your name to a government database or steal your firstborn children; it just gives me the feedback nervous authors
oh-so need.

Thanks for checking out the blog! I'm sure with time, this thing will grow and get the attention it needs to flourish. As a sign of good faith, I leave you with this video:


These guys punish each other's nuts pretty well.  They also, apparently, like to staple themselves...

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment